Newbie: UML Class Properties window unusable on laptop

I'm new to Dia and trying to create my first UML Class diagrams. When I created my first class and tried to
edit the properties, I may have maximized the window as it was displayed on my 1024 x 768 laptop's screen.
Now, the Properties window extends from the bottom of the top tool bar to below the bottom panel, which puts
the buttons on the bottom of the window below the edge of the screen. I can't shrink the window from the top,
and can't push the window up above the top panel to reach the bottom. The only way I can access the buttons
on the bottom is to make the bottom panel auto-hide, and I can then see one or two pixels of the buttons and
can hit them.

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong here, and how to correct it?

Thanks for you help and suggestions.

-Kevin

Kevin Zembower
Internet Services Group manager