Re: Zoom Patch

I believe page breaks are always visible but not seen if made to be the the same color as the background.

2008/9/2 Phillip Neiswanger <sigsegv0 gmail com>

Hi again,

Here's the latest version of the patch. It fixes the grid issue where grid lines stop displaying. It leaves the pagebreak issue where pagebreak lines fill the drawing area. I do not know what should be done about that issue.

dia-list mailing list
dia-list gnome org
FAQ at
Main page at

Michael Ross
Cycling in Central North Carolina
Schwinn Voyageur 11.8
Linear LWB, Greenspeed GTO, BikeE CT, AT