Re: using Dia for exporting diagrams as pdf.

At 15.10.2008 17:29, niket tandon wrote:
Hi all:

For creating diagrams, Dia [ http://www.gnome. org/projects/ dia/ ] works wonderfully, except when trying to export a diagram as pdf. Thesize of the pdf diagram comes up really small. People use this feature when including diagrams(as pdf) in LaTeX files. Can someone help me. I have checked on internet, and there is already a bug logged & claimed to be fixed, but it never works. [http://bugzilla. gnome.org/ show_bug. cgi?id=353433 ]

The bug report tells this is fixed for "Target Milestone: 0.97".

Can anyone suggest a workaround please? I am in real need of this.

Build Dia from SVN or wait for a release to come.