Re: get text from multiple text object at once

On 11/10/08, tombernard free fr <tombernard free fr> wrote:

First of all I wanted to tell you how much I found dia usefull.
However I find something is really missing. It is not possible to copy the
content of several text object at once.

That's quite an interesting idea ... but there are two problems: lack
of developers ;) and a number of issues in concatenating the selected
text ... for example, when multiple objects are selected, what should
be the order in which the text gets concatenated? Also, some objects
have a number of text fields, so which of those should be copied is
also a big question.

Sameer.
--
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/