Re: Debugging dia?

Am 30.05.2008 09:27, Don Blaheta schrieb:
I can't figure out how to run dia from within gdb.  Based on my reading
of run_dia.sh I tried

  setenv DEBUGGER gdb
  ./app/run_dia.sh

DEBUGGER=gdb app/run_dia.sh
works for me.
but that gave me the message

  libtool relink stage necessary before debugging is possible.
  please run ./app/run_dia.sh once without a debugger.

I have not tested if it works without giving --enable-debug=yes to configure but I guess it would

Running it "once" without a debugger doesn't help, of course (that's how
I've been running it up until now), and I'm not sure how to trigger the
necessary relink.  I'm not finding rules for making "lt-dia" in any of
the places I'm looking.

If you look into app/run_dia.sh (generated by app/Makefile) you should find it ;)