Re: New Roadmap?

Am 13.05.2008 14:20, Fred Morcos schrieb:
I looked around and found an interesting topic: Auto-layouting. It
seems like it's only a discussion so far, has any work been done in
this field for Dia? Would it be welcome even if not based on Dot (from
Graphviz)?

Maybe you should start reading the sources, e.g. http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/lib/autoroute.c?view=markup

Or play around with Dia. The simple autorouting algorithm is available since version 0.95, see e.g.:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/NEWS?view=markup