Re: Feature in DIA

Well, it is a little trickier than that but you could call it a print preview. And by the way the page lines have to be different frow the background and the grid lines to be seen at all times.

The page lines show the area of the margins of the page, not the sheet size so there is even one other thing to work out for predictable printing.

My preference is to take screen dumps of Dia and print those using some other program that provides a conventionl print preview.

Mike

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com> wrote:
Hi Morvan,

> I am using DIA in my organization, and I try to answer a series of questions
> of anothers, cause I work in Support. Someone in my work is having this
> doubt: "How to Preview the Diagram In DIA. Any Canvas."  Is there a button,
> a command for this? I must inform you we use [yet] the DIA in Windows, at
> our work.

The print preview is built in the normal Dia display: The thin blue
lines indicate the page breaks.
If you switch off the grid lines, this becomes more obvious.

Regards,

Steffen