[no subject]

Hi guys : I have two weird problems.

A few weeks ago, I followed the port installation instructions for Dia, and they worked. (http://dia.darwinports.com/)

Then I noticed one day it miraculously was gone ?! I launched my terminal, typed dia, and nothing happened.!

So I tried to reinstall dia from using the port instructions and got the following error

Error: The following dependencies failed to build: gtk2 gtk-doc gnome- doc-utils py25-libxml2 py25-numeric rarian getopt intltool gnome- common jpeg pango Xft2 xorg-xproto xorg-util-macros shared-mime-info tiff libart_lgpl popt

What gives ?

If dia is written in python, then shouldnt it be easy to run as a python app ?

Please help ! My company has lots of design docs in dia and I'm desperate to access them again !

Thanks !!!!

Jay