Custom shapes are not aligned centered/middled

Hi everyone,

I use dia 0.96.1 and have an alignment problem with shapes I created.
I try to align those centered or middled but the result is incorrect.
I create one "Indicator negative" instance and one "OR" instance, select
both of them and select Objecty->Align->Center. I expect them to be
repositioned so that the centers of both objects lie on the same
vertical line.

So after:

Instance neg

OR

I want:

Instance neg

     OR

but the result looks different.

Could you please tell me whether the problem lies in my custom shapes or
in dia or my use of dia ? The same occours when I try to align them via
"middle".

I attached my shapes to this mail.
Thank you in advance.

Marek