Re: dia barfing on valid xml input

Am 01.05.2008 12:07, Aaron Trevena schrieb:
2008/5/1 Hans Breuer <hans breuer org>:
 There are a lot of parsers in Dia, the one which produces the strange
 output above (a Python callstack) is not capable and not meant to import
 Dia's native format.

That's strange as all I'm doing is calling "dia filename.xml &"  on
the command line.

Yes. And there is one importer registering for xml now : doxml.py.
So the automatic detection does not pick-up the one you want. If you call your file filename.dia that would certainly help. Formerly there was no importer registering for xml so you cgot the Dia format reader by fallback.