dia barfing on valid xml input

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anybody can help track down the source of this
problem when importing a generated xml into dia 0.96.1 :

<class exceptions.SyntaxError at 0xb68e077c><exceptions.SyntaxError
instance at 0xb64c3b4c>Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/share/dia/python/doxrev.py", line 482, in import_file
   classes = GetClasses ([sFile])
 File "/usr/share/dia/python/doxrev.py", line 400, in GetClasses
   classes.extend (Parse (f.read()))
 File "/usr/share/dia/python/doxrev.py", line 391, in Parse
   p.Parse(sData)
 File "/usr/share/dia/python/doxrev.py", line 344, in start_element
   o = eval (s + "()")

The XML is from autodia, which usually works fine, but in this case
there is something upsetting dia that I haven't been able to spot.

xmlint reckons the XML is fine, so it's a bizarro dia behaviour thing.

Any help appreciated, particularly ways in which to get a more useful
error message from the dia parser, because that's not helpful at all
to me.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk