Help please!

Hello there,

I send you this mail in order to find a solution of my problem, actually I am trying to generate one DLL of the DIA project called er.dll, I took the code source from the link below:

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=16768&use_mirror=dfn&filename=dia-0.96.1.tar.bz2&63218711

The code source which generates er.dll is found in the directory objects of the unzipped file of the link above, so I create a workspace where I put all the file of the ER objects (the files .c, .h, .xpm and also .def) , than I add several libraries to this project, finally I achieve the generation of er.dll. The problem is: when I replace the original DLL of the DIA software with the DLL that I have generated, the functionality of the DLL is not working in the software. I tried several days to make this DLL working in the software but without succeed.

I would be indebted if you could help me to find a solution of my problem.

Best regards.