Some shapes/sheets I've put together

Hi.

Some time ago I wanted to create a little more fancy diagrams than the
ordinary shapes in Dia allowed me to do. So, I sat down an read some
tutorials regarding how to create your own custom shapes.

After downloading the openclipart distribution of SVG files along with
some personal hands-on with the inkscape tool (which is a very powerfull
tool), I've managed to put together some sheets.

Note that the organization of the shapes may not be logic nor natural,
and that some shapes is not based on SVG's. But, they have helped me a
little on my master thesis which I'm currently writing.

I have added a little readme file and a installation script (bash
script) so that it should go flawless and fast to insert the
shapes/sheets into your Dia installation.

Hope you will enjoy them.

Link: http://asbjorn.fellinghaug.com/filer/Dia_shapes.tar.gz

--
Asbjørn A. Fellinghaug