Re: Printing grid lines in Dia

I have never tried this, but I assume there is no way to do it based on the fact that you have tried and failed.

A good workaround would be to get the DIA window arranged on screen the way you want it to look and take a screen capture of the window. Call up the image in whatever program is your preference and print it from there.

Mike