Re: I have a poblem

I guess that if that DIA version uses cairo, then this is the problem, because cairo doesn't support W98, it just support from XP. You wont be able to run the newest gtk applications.

But it could also be that you dont have chineese compatibility and you downloaded some distribution package with it.

Cheers.