Re: Question about handles

Quoth Sameer Sahasrabuddhe:
And in fact  unless this itches someone badly enough to produce a
patch, nothing is really going to happen.

Of course not---we're just talking here.  But even if it's an eventual
down-the-road change, or just a change in documentation, we have to talk
about it first.  And if nothing else, explaining this confusing issue
from a variety of different angles will give the maintainers or anyone
else a useful email thread to point to the next time someone says, "I
don't get what line->connection->connected_to->connected is pointing
to".  (Also, it'll be google-able.)

--
-=-Don Blaheta-=-=-blahedo blahedo org-=-=-=-<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
"I give you my blessing... AND my permission!"          --Tevye