Re: About Dia shapes

On Sat, Jul 05, 2008 at 05:31:06AM +0200, Thomas Harding wrote:
So, here is a first try for desktop computer.

I think the second will be good enough.

However, if you set zero-width lines (hair lines), it do not
fit perfectly.

OK now, while I deleted double paths, and be wise (I hope) to
set line-width to 1pt before to adjust backgrounds...

While I'm waiting for my domain name to be created (for 1 week!),
I can only give you the IP address of my web server:

The new address is (I hope it has propagated, now):

<http://www.thomas-harding.name/tom/dia-shapes/>

Will create the other colors models tomorrow (it's about 2 1/2 AM,
here...)

Cheers,
--
Thomas Harding