Re: About Dia shapes

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 11:46:29AM +0200, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
very nice icons for Dia. Here they are:
http://www.jcartier.net/spip.php?article39

I taken a look at these icons, using the python script given on the
blog.

I will be the killjoy on this thread...

They look nice, but needs to be totally rewritten by hand:
  * lines and surfaces do not join exatly
  * most of the shapes are not correctly sized (you obtain
    a large square for shape limits around a small icon).

Nethertheless, from artistic point of you, it's a great job. So I think
the better to do is to keep in touch with Jean, then do the needed coding
job. Like for a website, one will be the designer and the other the
coder.

I think I will do part of the coding job during my hollydays, but the
large number of shapes needs more volunteers.

Regards,
--
Thomas Harding