About Dia shapes

Hi,

Dia is a great tool, however it misses one thing: nice icons.

I recently got in touch with a french artist, Jean Cartier, who created
very nice icons for Dia. Here they are:
http://www.jcartier.net/spip.php?article39

He totally agrees on having them directly included in Dia, he released
them under the "Public Domain" license, however, as he lacks time to
engagne the discussions, he asked me to take care of it.

So, are you interested in having those icons shipped with Dia ? What
should I (or more specifically Jean) do to have them included in Dia ?

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin