Re: Refactoring app/disp_callbacks.c:ddisplay_canvas_event.c

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

I think it would be best to find some well established coding style and only
slightly adapt it to Dia, but until now I could not find one.

One possibility would be to just use the default settings of "indent".
My guess is that this uses the official GNU coding style. You can just
ask people to run indent before submitting a patch ... or maybe set it
as an input/output filter or something on the SVN tree itself, if that
can be done. Else, there are quite a few documented styles to use from
--- the linux kernel, GNU, or LLVM are examples. The official coding
style described in the linux sources is quite fun to read ;)

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, Department of CSE, IIT Bombay
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/