Re: About Dia shapes

Hi,

Jean just sent me an archive containing a reworked version for the
icons.

This should help as now, the icons are much better cut, thus the only
problem should be that lines and shapes do not join exactly.

I would like to help, but I have absolutely no idea how to do that, and
I have never worked with SVG before...

Anyway, here is the new version of the set. Hope it will be useful.
ftp://91.121.156.173/pub/hardware.zip

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin