Re: About Dia shapes

Thomas Harding wrote:
By the way, I think the better way to coordinate is to keep
list as exchange infos gateway -- preferably in the same
thread to let others filter.
On a somewhat related note:
why there's not a dia shapes repository which would be
 - open to user submissions (to some  degree)
 - official (linked from the dia pages and promoted as such)
 - ideally integrated to dia in some way, but that's not so important

The only repository I found just does not add new shapes (at least not those I made), which is a bit depressing.

What's the dia's official homepage anyway?

In my opinion a shape repository is vital for dia's success, as it allows the comunity to extend the dia's main asset - the shapes. Hunting in the maillist archives for shapes is annoying.

Cheers,
Edheldil