Re: some quetsions about features and plugins

Am 03.07.2008 19:57, Marleine Daoud schrieb:
On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:
[...]

And finally looking at the sources is common

Does this mean that I can only do it with Python?
No.

I would rather like to implement it in c or c++.
Of course this woul be possible as well. But in both cases it will be required that you start to look at the source code yourself ...