Re: some quetsions about features and plugins

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

First there is a diagram of the PyDia objects in the samples/Self folder:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/samples/Self/PyDiaObjects.dia?view=log
There is more in the diagram than visible on first spot, i.e. it makes heavy use of comments for methods and whole classes.

A good starting point should be http://live.gnome.org/Dia/Python

Than some extra bindings documentation is available at
http://hans.breuer.org/dia/bindings/index.html

And finally looking at the sources is common

Does this mean that I can only do it with Python? I would rather like to implement it in c or c++.

Thank you,
--
Marleine Daoud
http://marleine.blogspot.com/