Re: Scaling Entire Drawing

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, Lars Clausen wrote:

If you go to the menu File -> Page Setup, there is an option to scale
either by percentage or to fit a certain number of sheets.  I frequently
scale to 1x1 sheet just to not have to worry about the sizes.

Lars,

  Thank you. I think that I tried that but it did not shrink everything
down. Perhaps I did not apply it correctly.

Rich