Re: Scaling Entire Drawing

On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 14:30 -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
I'm brand new to Dia (using 0.96.1), and didn't realize that the rulers
are in centimeters despite my setting the page size to US Letter. So I ended
up drawing the ER diagram much too large.

   When I selected all objects I could not find a menu choice that would
allow me to scale the entire drawing so it fits on a single sheet of paper.
Neither the tutorial nor the 8-year-old manual tells me how to scale the
whole thing.

   How can I do this?

If you go to the menu File -> Page Setup, there is an option to scale
either by percentage or to fit a certain number of sheets.  I frequently
scale to 1x1 sheet just to not have to worry about the sizes.

-Lars