Re: SAVING PROBLEM

Use File/Export  Then you have the option of just putting the extension .jpg on it or explicitly determine the file type.

I don't actually do this though.  I get the diagram zoomed and panned how I like it and do a screen capture with an old demo of LViewPro.  There are lots of ways to get screen dumps including the Print Screen button.

Mike