Re: Stretching grouped objects

It Should be easy to implement as all it means is applying the same
change of position and stretch to more than 1 object
so since you can do it to 1 object, you should be easily able to do
the exact same thing to >1 object.
If I had time I'd do it myself but I'm a win32 programmer now.
Need a manual for how to translate being a developer from win32 to
open source / sourceForge or however it's done for dia!
todd.