Re: Problem with not printing to scale

I just realized that it prints to scale if I export to a PDF IN DIA rather then print to PDFCreator. I wish I could print straight from dia, but in the mean time this'll work.

Yea, I made sure that was set to 100%.

This is an xp pro machine.

I looked in my print preferances and didn't see anything regarding scale.

Thanks again.

On Feb 13, 2008 8:14 AM, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 11:25 -0800, John King III wrote:
> Thanks. When you say scalling operators, do you mean in print setup or
> someplace else? I made sure it was set to 100% scale.

Yes, print setup.

> This got me thinking and so I just tried setting the margins to 0 and
> it's still long.

What system is this on?

-Lars