Re: Problem with Dia Website

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 20:02 +0100, Claudio Pascalis wrote:
Ok, sorry I then misinterpreted your willing to help, but it sounded
like you didn't read it. Actualy I really had a question about the
program but I thought it would be easier to fix the website than
trying to explain it. Actually I just needed information of how to
make shapes and integrate it to the menu. But I managed it myself
after I read the FAQ.

Especially after reading your text about opensource programs I felt a
little bit bad. I was a little bit impatient ;)

Happens to the best of us.  If perhaps you feel bad enough that you want
to give something back, the documentation for creating shapes can always
do with improvement and integration into the live.gnome.org site. (hint,
hint:)

-Lars