Re: Problem with Dia Website

Odd that you would think I did not read the previous comments.

I thought since you felt the need to ask twice that there was a compelling need for information.  Since Dia is open source and no one gets paid, and that the website is even farther down the list of unpaid activities, it is easy to see why you didn't get much of a response.

If you ever do have question about the program this is a good place to ask.  That WILL get a fairly immediate response if the question is framed up well.

Mike

On Feb 11, 2008 2:13 PM, Claudio Pascalis <claudio_p gmx de> wrote:
Actually it's not about the program itself, but about the dia website which does not run properly like you could have read in the former mails :O