Re: the location of "sheets" passed to Dia

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

OK. So the location of sheets is taken from one of two places:
1) If the environment variable is set, then it is used
2) else a path relative to the compile-time variable DATADIR is used.

The correct fix is to extract the code in
lib/sheet.c into a new function called dia_get_sheets_directory(),
which can be used wherever the name of the sheets directory is
required.

A patch which cleans up SISSI would be appreciated. But as said above the
fix should be local to the plug-in.

OK. I don't think I want to get distracted by the work in SISSI. But
what I am proposing is generally useful ... dia_get_sheets_directory()
as a way to keep details about sheet locations in one place. Just a
minor cleanup without actually getting into SISSI details.

Sameer.
--
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/