the location of "sheets" passed to Dia

Hello,

When I tried to create a SISSI object, Dia crashed after showing a
small blank dialog, that never managed to render itself. Fixed that in
a patch elsewhere, so now here's what the dialog says:

    Couldn't open:
'/home/sameerds/Dia/trunk/share/dia/sheets/SISSI/1.xml' for reading.

Earlier I used to compile Dia with default arguments, so the same
dialog earlier showed the following message:

   Couldn't open: '/usr/local/share/dia/sheets/SISSI/1.xml' for reading.

So I tried with a "--prefix=`pwd`" argument to autogen.sh, but it
still didn't work. The reason is that after running make, the location
of the sheets directory is "/home/sameerds/Dia/trunk/sheets/". I
suppose I could use yet another argument to autogen.sh, for the
"datarootdir" variable and similarly for other related variables. But
I also noticed that app/run_dia.sh has an environment variable called
DIA_SHEET_PATH ... is it meant for the same purpose? If it is, then
the Dia code never checks for this environment variable. The function
dia_get_data_directory() in lib/dia_dirs.c only uses the variable
DATADIR which is set using a compiler argument.

Sameer.
--
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/