Re: Export Dia to Word Document for Editing

Hello Ann,

Yes, I have tried exporting my flowchart in WMF format but am unable to do
editing after exporting.

I believe you have to do a right-mouse click on the inserted WMF and
select something
like "Edit" to do this. You may also have to ungroup all the graphics
in that WMF.

How do I export my diagram in multiple parts and connect them in Word?

Draw all the elements individually (or copy/paste these parts into
individual diagrams,
export these diagrams as WMF files and insert these WMF files into your
Word document.

Note that Dia 0.97 will feature copy and paste for WMF elements, so
things will get much easier.

Regards,

Steffen