Re: Export Dia to Word Document for Editing

Hello Steffen,

Thank you for your reply below.

Yes, I have tried exporting my flowchart in WMF format but am unable to do editing after exporting.

How do I export my diagram in multiple parts and connect them in Word?

Thank you & have a great day!

Regards,
Ann
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 1:59 AM, Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com> wrote:
Hello Ann,

> Can someone please let me know how I can export the flowchart created in DIA
> to a word document that can allow me to do editing.

Have you tried exporting your flowchart in WMF format? I think that
Word has some
limited editing features for WMF. You could also try to export your
diagram in multiple
parts and connect them in Word - in case you would like to drag around
parts of your image.

Regards,

Steffen