Re: Zoom Patch

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008, Phillip Neiswanger wrote:

This is the only mouse I will ever own until I find another track ball mouse that's better. So far, nothing I've tried beats it. As you can see, I do not move a mouse, I roll a ball and it does not provide a scrollwheel. Thus, it did not even occur to me to tie zooming to a scrollwheel. What does it matter anyway? Why can't Dia support mice with and without scrollwheels? Shouldn't this be something I can configure?

I agree it'd be nice if it was configureable. I'd love to use Dia as in AutoCAD (a somewhat well known software:-), i.e. zoom in/out with the scroll wheel with the focus of the zoom located where the point is; and click-drag with the scroll wheel to navigate (pan).

best regards,
/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr