Re: Dia Automatic Layouting

Am 05.08.2008 15:43, Roby, Clyde G schrieb:
This is something that we're really excited about.  So we'd like to see
what you've done.

This [1] can show things more clearly.

[1] http://katoob.googlecode.com/files/dia-coolness-2.ogv

Is there Windows software or Linux software to display this?

Answer a few mails earlier in this thread: vlc - videolan.org works if the version is new enough, e.g. current 0.8.6i works - 0.8.5 did not.