Re: Easier shape package installation: diashapes 0.0.1

"Steffen Macke" <sdteffen gmail com> writes:

Hello Felix,

thanks for the comment. I would prefer to prepare a *.deb file.
Unfortunately I don't
have much experience with packaging these files.

That *.deb would have to be statically linked if you wanted to target
debian etch.

What is the error message you are getting?
Besides the usual GTK+ files you'll need libgsf.

libgsf is no problem, but you are using GtkAssistant, which requires Gtk
2.10+. Etch only has Gtk 2.8. So I think the easiest option is to link
statically.

Thanks,

--
Felix Natter