Re: Easier shape package installation: diashapes 0.0.1

"Steffen Macke" <sdteffen gmail com> writes:

Hello All,

I've created a small tool that allows to download and install dia
shapes from the Dia Shape Repository.

Diashapes (Sources, Windows Installer, openSUSE RPMs) is available from

http://dia-installer.de/shapes.html

I hope that this is useful for some of you.

hello Steffen,

I think this is really useful :-) Could you upload a statically linked
version if you have time?  It doesn't compile on Debian Etch (gtk 2.8).

Thanks,

--
Felix Natter