Odp: Windows diagram editor not visible

Dnia 18-04-2008 o godz. 17:28 Tom Cooper napisał(a):
This may be a totally st00p1d question, but I installed dia 0.96.1 on XP
and I don't see the  "diagram editor" window, nor do I see any way to
activate it.  I also see two windows in the taskbar - one labeled dia
0.96.1 and the other labeled diagram.dia.  I can only ever maximize the
one labeled diagram.dia.

Can anyone comment as to how I may change the config so that the diagram
editor window is visible?

I'm using Dia on XP regulary and never had any problems. Maybe you
should install Service packs for it? You may also try to create a new
diagram.

Zakopane jazzową stolicą Polski!
Odwiedź United Europe Jazz Festiwal - WWW.ue-jazz-festival.pl
Kliknij: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.ue-jazz-festival.pl&sid=318