Two consistant problems (windows version of dia)

Hi, i've had two problems that have been consistantly annoying me. This is on ver. 0.96.1 windows dia.
  1. When I print and set it to fit to a single page I quite often get a second page printed that has nothing on it.
  2. When I print all the right justified text is further over to the right then shown, quite often interfering with other objects I attached them to.
Also, since we're making suggestions on future dia versions, the largest things that have been annoying me are; inability to rotate objects and text, and the inability to select several lines/boxes and change all their properties at once (ie. color, width, ect.). Just today I decided that light blue and light red (or pink for those comfortable with their sexuality ;P) didn't print well and so changed 90% of my lines on a large electrical diagram from pink and light blue to orange and violet. I wish I could've picked a bunch of them at once and changed all their colors rather then going into their properties one at a time.