RE: DIA PLUGIN

Thanks for the answer,
I will try to change dynamically the file ~/.dia/pluginrc. I will be happy if it works.
I wrote more than one year ago and explained that I am using dia as a tool for building physical models
rather than only making beautiful pictures. For that purpose there are C++ plug-ins where the user describes
the physics behind the icon that is dragged and dropped in the dia kanvas. Once the user double clicks in one
icon appears a dialog to insert what he defined as input in the physical description of an icon. The user who
describes the modelling properties of an icon does not know anything related to dia and that is because I
wrote another plug-in that makes that works. This special plug-in needs to be loaded before any other. So far
I have linked the special plug-in when building the others, but it will not happen any more. I have already
found a solution for my problem, so do not worry about this. As the plug-ins loading order is very OS
dependant, I have changed the way to load and the code checks if the special plug-in was loaded before,
otherwise is dynamically done. Hope it serves as an answer.

I wonder if I can review issues that were not solved in the past. I need to identify each specific connection
point within a component when making connections in dia diagrams. Long time ago I sent you an easy piece of
code to do that. Will it be possible to get that in future versions?

I do not know if you are interested in the use of dia I usually do. If the answer is yes, please let me know
and I will give you further details.

Thanks and regards

Ãscar CÃrdoba MuÃoz
ITP Performance Team