Re: DIA PLUGIN

On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 17:55 +0200, Cordoba MuÃoz, Oscar (ITP) wrote:
Hello,

Still using dia 0.95 under LINUX.I launch dia from an script where I
define DIA_LIB_PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH and those are the directories
where the plug-ins are located. Is there any way to specify in the
script launcher which of those plug-ins I want to use and the order to
load them?

Which plug-ins to load are specified in ~/.dia/pluginrc.  There is no
way to supply that at runtime other than rewriting that file, and there
is no way to change the order they are loaded.  I can understand wanting
to control which to load, but why the order?

-Lars