Odp: Import XML into DIA

Dnia 25-09-2007 o godz. 14:46 B. Roberts napisał(a):
I am trying to use XSLT to transform an XML file from DBDesigner to
create classes in Dia, but I am running into trouble on how to calculate
the bounding box for each class. Is there any documentation on creating
a dia diagram this way? Any help would be great.

It's a real pain to calculate anything using XSLT, but if you would send
me some example XML file from the DBDesigner I could try to figure
something out.

Regards,
Nux.

Poleć dokąd chcesz w promocyjnej cenie. Nowy Jork już od 739 zł
Kliknij: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fsamoloty.wp.pl%2F&sid=33