Rotation

Hello,

I’m a new user of DIA, it’s looks like good but the rotation is not possible. I read that it is very difficult to rotate arbitrary, I understand that but I could suggest just implementing 90 degrees rotation. Because I think no rotation possibilities are blocked points to use it, for example to draw electric or logic schema. Or my second suggestion is to predefine the object rotation: have two choices – one normal – one rotated from 90 degrees.

Best regards, Jean-Pierre.