From: "Lars Clausen" <lars raeder dk>
To: "discussions about usage and development of dia" <dia-list gnome org>
Sent: 28/10/07 16:59
Subject: Re: XSLT converts svg to shapes with basic transform handling.

On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 15:12 +0100, Sam Liddicott wrote:
In fact here is a shape I produced of an Extreme Networks 15000
Summit48.
I printed page 12 of the Summit Switch hardware installation guide to
file (postscript) and then converted that to svg with:

pstoedit -f plot-svg /tmp/output.ps > svg/48.svg

I then used inkscape to chop away all the text and extra rubbish and
label the port connections as connection_XXX and converted that with:

./genshape svg/48.svg

The attached shape works fine in dia!

I'm sorry I sat on this so long. I've added a page with your scripts and
example as well as your explanations.  If you or somebody else wants to
clean up the page, it's at http://live.gnome.org/Dia/SvgToShapeXslt.

-Lars