Re: Re: creating custom shapes for visual storytelling (dave boyle)

On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 20:50 -0400, dave boyle wrote:
I see the xml in the *.shape files and the ext_attributes lines and
have played with them. Where can I find a list of all the different
types and their properties? Thanks!

Sorry about the long response time.

There's all the types listed in lib/properties.h: char, bool, int,
intarray, enum, enumarray, multistring, string, file, text, stringlist,
real, length, fontsize, point, pointarray, bezpoint, bezpointarray,
rect, endpoints, connpoint_line, linestyle, arrow, colour, font, static,
button, nb_begin, nb_end, nb_page, mc_begin, mc_end, mc_col, f_begin,
f_end, list.

However, not all of them make sense as ext_attributes, as some need data
that you cannot supply.  There's no page with descriptions of how they
work in ext_attributes yet.

-Lars