Re: Mailing list moderator?

On 10/17/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
I, Hans and several Gnome volunteers are list moderators;  I rarely have
time to look at the pending requests, since there's a *lot* of spam there,
but I can certainly take a look later in the day.

Would be acceptable to simply set mailman to discard all emails from
non-members? That should remove most spam from the moderator queue. If
there are any special id's that need to post without being members,
they can be added to the list of exceptions.

Sameer.
--
Research Scholar, Department of CSE, IIT Bombay
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/