Re: Mailing list moderator?

Marcel Toele said:
Hi guys,

is the mailing list moderator on holiday or something?

Last friday I posted a large mail including patches for dia,
however, the post (incl. patches) came out at ~90kB and
I got a bounce message that anything over 40kB needs
moderator approval. It's tuesday now, and I haven't heard
anything about my post that is being held. Does anyone
know who the list moderator is, who can approve my post
and patch?

I, Hans and several Gnome volunteers are list moderators;  I rarely have
time to look at the pending requests, since there's a *lot* of spam there,
but I can certainly take a look later in the day.

-Lars