Re: Patch for Delete key behavior (for dia-0.96.1) - save/load accels

On 10/3/07, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:
SNIP

But even the old format/version worked similar to what was described
earlier in this thread.

        Hans

SNIP

Sorry, I forgot to snip the extraneous material from the last post.

I tried to use the same trick editing the menurc  in .95-Pre7 and it had no effect.  Maybe I have the syntax wrong, but no way to check that.  I tried various things with no luck.

Is there some other step I don't know about like rebooting?  Do I just shut down and restart Dia to get the edited menurc into play?

Is there a version I should revert back to where I can count on being able to customize the key stroke combos, just in case .95-pre7 has something about it that causes the menurc changes to not take effect?

Mike
--
Michael Ross