Re: Patch for Delete key behavior (for dia-0.96.1) - save/load accels

On 10/3/07, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

But even the old format/version worked similar to what was described
earlier in this thread.

Sorry, I forgot to snip the extraneous material from the last post.

I tried to use the same trick editing the menurc  in .95-Pre7 and it had no effect.  Maybe I have the syntax wrong, but no way to check that.  I tried various things with no luck.

Is there some other step I don't know about like rebooting?  Do I just shut down and restart Dia to get the edited menurc into play?

Is there a version I should revert back to where I can count on being able to customize the key stroke combos, just in case .95-pre7 has something about it that causes the menurc changes to not take effect?

Michael Ross
Cycling in Central North Carolina
Schwinn Voyageur 11.8
Linear LWB, Greenspeed GTO, BikeE CT, AT